Director Systems Inventory & Supply Chain Performance
Best, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 328854
Job TitleDirector Systems Inventory & Supply Chain Performance
In this role, you have the opportunity to manage and drive our E2E Inventory Management program, handling E2E business controllable and commercial inventory performance of the systems businesses (IGT/DI/US). In addition, you will take ownership of the supply performance analytics and propose improvement areas based on the analyses. Within this role, you will have the ability to apply your analytical skills and program management skills to ensure our E2E Inventory performance is managed and continuous improvement is taking place.
Do you have deep understanding and experience within Inventory Management and overall supply chain? Do you like to analyze and come up with improvements in how to handle inventory? And do you like to work with various key players across the globe? Than keep reading and see if this can be your next opportunity.
You are responsible for
- Creating the reporting of inventory key performance indicators as part of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Driving a deeper understanding of inventory performance using analytical techniques to provide new views on performance and insights into future opportunities.
- Build daily management cadence related to our business controllable inventory performance, by driving automation and ease-of-use across the information being used.
- Managing our AOP and forecasting process related to inventory - working closely with all stakeholders to ensure a robust process for defining targets, well underpinned action plans, and ensuring continuous improvement with our performance.
- Working closely with Philips Group resources on key performance indicator definitions, reporting and on-going improvement opportunities.
- Performing forward-looking reoccurring and ad-hoc analysis, such as, scenario analysis, order analysis benchmarking/trends etc. which influence performance.
Investigating how other businesses and external companies are reporting information and apply these where relevant into our ways of working.
You are part of
The Supply Chain organization of the Systems business focussing on planning and inventory, reporting into the Head of Supply Chain Systems. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team and a lot of resources to support you.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in a technical or business field. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience working in inventory or supply chain in a multinational on a global scale.
- Demonstrated strong ability on analytical skills, reporting and are a problem solver.
- Passionate about transformation and ability to inspire change by means of relevant information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of continuous improvement, Daily Management and Lean principles.
- Ability to change the thinking of and/or gain acceptance from others in an effective, collaborative manner.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization, developing new technologies and processes. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to develop your career. Join our team as we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which build your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
Thank you!For U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.