Head of Marketing
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands Full time 344885
Job TitleHead of Marketing
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Represent the voice of the customer for Philips in the Benelux, coordinate our Philips Brand, Communication and Event efforts across all clusters in the Benelux and align the overall Marketing efforts across the Health Systems clusters. You will d evelop a fact-based, in terms of "Where to Play" and "How to Win" strategy in close collaboration with the Health Systems BM&S Leaders and their BMMs. In addition you will continue to develop and drive customer centricity in the market by championing the connectivity and interdependence of strategic decisions and financial success, empowered by deep customer and market insights. Further you will play a critical role in identifying and capitalizing on white space opportunities as well as market shaping initiatives. And you will drive the deployment of the Marketing Transformation program in the Benelux
You are responsible for
- Leading HealthTech marketing activities in the Benelux
- Represents the voice of the customer for Philips in the Market.
- Lead and chair the Market Marketing Council with the Marketing Community across all clusters.
- Coordinates Philips Brand, Communication and Event efforts across all clusters in the Market.
- Driving the audience centricity across Health Systems
- Deliver a Health Systems level 2 year Marketing Plan for the key customer segments, aligned with business and sales priorities.
- Collaborate with Group HS Marketing to deliver inputs into an integrated 24/36 month planning.
- Support and collaborate with the BMMs on the Business specific go-to-market and BMC plans and ensure alignment with market priorities and consistency across clusters.
- Cultivate engagement and advocacy through programs such as digital communities, events, audience engagement forums, user communities, executive advisory board, executive site visits etc.
- Own Health Systems Peer to Peer engagement, including key opinion leader, show-site and reference site management in close collaboration with the BM&S and BMMs.
- Own the strategic development as well as the continuous optimization of HS demand generation campaigns (digital and offline channels).
- Coordinates and supports the HS BM&S and BMMs on the cluster and business specific campaigns.
- Responsible for enabling audience based activation & omni-channel marketing to drive global & local marketing campaigns.
- House the events and Insights & Analytics resources in the Market
- Co-Lead the CoE Insights & Analytics and monitors and collects feedback via customer surveys at regular intervals, including customer satisfaction, loyalty and Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) surveys to identify key patterns driving customer experience.
- Drive with Insights & Analytics CoE best practices on segmentation, targeting, Customer Decision Journey, etc to support all clusters and the health economic analytics to inform the HS Marketing strategy and support the BM&S and BMMs in their marketing activities.
- In collaboration with Insights & Analytics group, accountable for audience insights based on economic, regulatory, social and political trends, barriers and drivers, including key personas (users, buyers, influencers) and value drivers (KPI's, incentives) to inform account plans, messaging, campaigns, and innovation strategies.
You are a part of
You will enter a team of passionate and driven professionals in the Philips Healthtech Market Benelux organization. Philips Healthtech Market Benelux is a marketing, sales and service organization with around 650 employees. You will be part of the Benelux Leadership Team and will report directly to the Market Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Marketing
- 15+ years of international marketing/sales experience in customer industry incl. relevant healthcare experience.
- Experience in managing marketing/commercial function and budgets in a large, complex organization. This experience will include both consumer and business-to-business models, preferably in a Med- tech, Pharmaceutical or IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and developing online and offline customer engagement strategies
- Outstanding communication and presentations skills with executives, internally and externally. Ability to build and nurture effective relationships within the matrix by developing strong cooperation with peers within the market and across geographies
- Bringing people together and aligning them around common goals
- Champions people's growth and knows how to build a high functioning team
- Significant experience in marketing in the technology, consumer or healthcare domain, ability to interact with sales organization
- Driven by a strong external focus.
- Able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues.
- You drive continuous improvement via Lean
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.))
Email this job to a friend
Do you know someone who can be interested in this job opportunity? Email this link to your friend!
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email
Your email has been sent
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
You'll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address Email should not be empty Please enter a valid email address
* I would like to receive Philips job alerts. What does this mean?
You have been successfully subscribed for weekly job alerts.
Failed to subscribed for similar jobsFor U.S. applicants only: As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.