Credit Controller English/German
Are you graduated in finance and are you motivated to start at your first or second job? Do you want to work in an international environment with a highly motivated and enthousiastic team? Then this technical organisation is the place you are looking for. Are you fluent in English and are you also fluent in German? Are you open minded, eager to develop yourself and looking for a high ambitious international environment? Then you are the German Credit Controller I am looking for!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Daily input and application of multicurrency bank and cash receipts
- Assist the credit manager with the reminder and recovery process for wholesale accounts receivable for the assigned territory, notably in French and English languages throughout Europe
- Assist the credit manager with checks on credit worthiness for new wholesale accounts and on an ongoing basis for existing accounts
- Deposit of cheques at the bank
- Prepare the Direct Debit files to be reviewed by your manager
This position involves direct liaisons with Europe's geographically and culturally diverse customer base. This particularly requires foreign language skills (English, German) and a high level of adaptability given the cultural differences across Europe. The accountant performs day-to-day recording of the bank transactions in different currencies for the European wholesale operations; multi-currency bank account reconciliations and European accounts receivable monitoring and recovery.
Skills & education
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and / or educational background in Accounting or Finance
- Attention to detail, application, open mind and possess excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Familiar with computer PC spread sheets and a word processing tool is a must
- Fluent in English and German
- Extra Language skills are preferable
- International and especially European experience preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative
For a big international Retail company based in Arnhem I am looking for a German Credit Controller. Due to a take over there is place for an extra Credit Controller in the Accounts Receivable team. You will work within a team of internationals and will support the Credit Manager in managing the accounts receivable so at to reduce aged debt and increase cashflow. You will work closely with dealer service and sales force so as to manage any potential dispute that may delay payments and deliveries. If this is your first job, then you wil get a training to learn everything about your work.
- Salary between € 2.200,- and € 2.700,- gross a month
- Great education opportunities
- Fulltime position
- International team
- Informal, open and ambitious atmosphere
- Located near the city center of Arnhem
Are you the German Credit Controller I am looking for? Do not hesitate and apply now!