Customer Care French
Do you get energy from helping customers? Are you enthusiastic, customer oriented and fluent in French? Do you enjoy helping customers via phone, webcare and email? Then you are the Customer Service Employee we are looking for!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering customer phone calls, emails and chat regarding complaints, address changes and returns. As a Customer Service Representative you will also be the connecting link between the customer and the organisation. You will be building long lasting relationships with your clients and you will deal with complaints and offer appropriate solutions. You are naturally capable of handling the work flow during hectic work hours like a real multitask-er!
- Helping customers via e-mail, chat and phone with their complaints
- Building long lasting relationships with your clients
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems within company's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied
- Discusses, accepts and follows up on customer service complaints
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-year Customer Service experience or supply chain related experience.
- Attracted by- and willing to work in an environment which is very dynamic and subject to change.
* 1+ years of experience in customer service
* French on a fluent level and fluent in English
* Excellent MS office skills
* Positive and flexible attitude
* Easily adjusting to change
* Available immediately
For one of our clients I are looking for a Customer Service Employee who is fluent in French. You will be working for a sport company with a headquarter based in Hoofddorp. It is a fast growing organisation with a very international and dynamic team. Within customer support you will be responsible for helping customers with specific questions and complaints via email, phone and webcare.
- A salary between 1800 - 2080
- You come to work for a fast growing international company
- A stimulating working environment with a lot of opportunities
Are you the Customer Care French employee that I am looking for? Please apply!