As an Order picker you are responsible for unloading lorries (trucks) from the EU and around the world and stacking pallets for freight forwarding to end clients. This happens in a 24 hour working environment. So you have to be flexible regarding working hours/shifts. You also are responsible for registering sorting and checking incoming and outgoing goods and/or documents by means of scanning.
The team exists of friendly Ex-pat, European and local employees in the environment of English spoken and written language, so knowledge of Dutch language at work is not required.
What will you be doing?
- General warehouse operative;
- (Un)loading pallets;
- Checking goods for VAT purposes;
- To liaise with supervisor to prioritise work;
- Order picking when necessary.
The perfect candidate:
- Must be able to relocate to the Netherlands or live in the Utrecht area;
- Must have previous Electric Pallet Truck / Ride On Truck experience;
- Must have at least 6 months warehouse experience;
- EU Passport.
In the beginning candidates will be working during the day. When they know how everyting works the working hours will be mostly evening/night. Working days are normally Monday to Friday.
The salary is € 10,38 per hour for 100% hours (rate 1)
- Rate 2. Working hours at night Monday till Friday from 21.00-24.00 hours is an compensation for 5% from the hour wage.
- Rate 3. Working hours at night Monday till Thursday from 24.00 till you are ready is an compensation for 10% from your hour wage.
- Rate 4. When you make more than 40 hours a week you will receive overtime payment 130%.
- Rate 5 - 150 % Friday after 00.00 hour. Saturday
- And they also have 200% when they work on a Bank Holiday.
After 6 and 12 months there will be a raise in salary.
The client provides services in the area of distribution, warehousing, cross docking and container handling. There working method is characterized by a high degree of precision and flexibility. As a family business, the client has for decades positioned itself as a well-running transportation company among the largest logistics companies in the Benelux. With daily, 24-hour deliveries in the Benelux, the client is one of the biggest of its kind. The company is located in the town of Woerden, near Utrecht. This is in the centre of the country.
Are you interested, please let me know, send your motivation and CV to email@example.com or give me a call if you want to know more about this very nice job, you can reach me at 030 – 303 97 94.
We look forward to hear from you.