The Accountant will be responsible for processing all financial activities for the one of the entities in the company. You will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the Amsterdam HQ and abroad sales office. You will report directly into the finance manager.
- Preparing, examining and analyzing accounting entries/records, financial statements and other financial reports for accuracy to reporting, procedural standards and accounting principle
- Processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Reconciling and adjusting discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Preparing payments and bank transactions verifying documentation
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and G/L accounts
- Participating in the month-end and year-end close processes
- Handling tax and VAT returns.
- Developing periodic reports for management
- Preparing multiple other reports
Bachelor degree / HBO in Accounting or similar.
Circa 3 years of relevant working experience in the Netherlands
Knowledge of SAP.
Excellent skills in EXCEL (and other Microsoft programs).
Strong team player and pro-activity attitude.
Ability to work with strict deadlines.
Our client is a globally active service provider leader in the Oil and Gas industry. You will work closely in an international work environment in the Amsterdam office.
The successful applicant will receive a fixed term contract with the possibility of earning a permanent contract based on performance. Its a full time position with a competitive salary, which is based on knowledge and experience. The salary range is between €2.500 - €3.000 gross per month. Additionally our client offers a good secondary package which includes 25 holidays, a pension scheme and travel allowance