||woensdag 13 november 2019
Do you recognize yourself in the words ambitious, proactive, energetic and accurate? Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, as well as 3 to 5 years working experience in a financial accountant position? Do you want to continue your career in a progressive organisation? If so, you are the financial accountant I am looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Delivering accurate and complete financial accounting
- Being responsible for financial close activities
- Working with an effective system of internal controls, including internal and external audits
- Complying accounting principles, applicable laws and regulations and the organization's policies and procedures
- Support other business activities
Skills and education:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in an accounting position
- Being fluent in English (spoken and written) is a must, any other European language is a plus
- Familiar with all accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Energetic, flexible, proactive, stress-resistant and teamplayer
- High level of honesty, integrity and responsibility
- Living in the area of Amsterdam
Our client is one of the world's leading company within the financial services. In the role of financial accountant you join the Accounting and Reporting team which is part of the European Financial Shared Services department located in Amsterdam. As a financial accountant you are responsible for accounting and reporting activities.
- Fulltime job, 40 hours per week
- Monthly gross salary between € 3500,- and € 4500,-
- Great benefits
- Opportunities for self development and personal growth
- Easy to reach by public transport
- Being part of an organization with a vision
Do you recognize yourself in this role as a financial accountant? Please apply now!