We are urgently currently looking for an experienced project manager to coordinate a number of projects for a state of the art GMP production facility. The main priorities & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of method transfer from customer to CRO (first priority);
- Introduction of new materials in the production process (e.g. introduction of a new rubber stopper for vials);
- Set up of a fill/finish production process;
We are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- BSc or MSc degree in life sciences (e.g. biotech, analytical chemistry);
- 5 years of experience with project management in a pharmaceutical development or manufacturing setting;
- A track record in drug product manufacturing, formulation / stability, fill / finish and / or tech transfer;
- Excellent customer oriented communication & organizational skills;
- Knowledge of GMP / FDA regulation and guidelines;
A CRO / CMO with a focus on biotechnological services for recombinant proteins, viral vectors & vaccines.
Contract: Temporary project for the duration of ~6 months, in case of strong performance and interest can be converted to a perm position.
Salary: €3400 to €6000 gross monthly, (also open to ZZP / consultancy, please reach out to us regarding rates)
Hours: 32-40 uur per week
Start date: Asap current aim is a start per november 2019