||dinsdag 8 oktober 2019
For one of my international clients I am looking for a Business Controller for 24 - 28 hours a week. The company specializes in the transport of liquefied gasses in bulk by road and by intermodal via rail and vessels. The Business Controller reports to the Group Financial Director and pro-actively advises and supports in achieving its (long term) business and financial goals and ensures an effective planning and control cycle.
- Build effective and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and support them in the delivery of the business strategy and objectives;
- Create monthly reports, P&L, budgets and forecasts;
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis of turnover, costs and productivity;
- Drive continuous improvement and growth through data and process analysis, and challenge the current ways of working;
- Identify and create opportunities to increase the success of the business with safety, quality and margin always on top of your mind.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration;
- +3 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Transport and Logistics is a strong plus;
- Sound knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles;
- Comprehensive understanding of financial and accounting reporting systems;
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements;
- Good communication and influencing skills - fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
If you're the Business Controller we're looking for, than you can get an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive employment conditions.
So are you the Business Controller I'm looking for? Please don't hesitate and let me know!