||General Ledger Accountant
||dinsdag 3 september 2019
Do you like to work for a fast growing dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? Then you are the General Ledger Accountant we are looking for!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Month-end journal entries and reconciliations for complex accounting areas
- Month end/Year end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations
Skills & education
- Relevant accounting degree (for example SPD, ACCA or Bachelor in Accounting)
- A minimum of two years work experience with a monthly close in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
- Working knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS/Dutch GAAP
- User experience of SAP, is a must
- Strong Excel skills, with interest and aptitude to work with large amounts of data
For one of our international clients in Utrecht we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant.
- A fulltime (40 hours) position in an international environment
- Office in the centre of Utrecht
- Gross annual salary between € 45K - € 50K depending on relevant working experience
- Possibilities for development and growth
- Starting date as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this position as General Ledger Accountant? Please apply now!