Hours per week
Type of contract
Are you an enthusiastic professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a multi-cultural and fast changing environment while contributing towards supporting an organization through an energy transition? Are you a creative problem solver with an analytical approach, are you flexible in your work style and can adapt and change based on project needs? Are you interesting in working on a project that will challenge, yet allow you to develop your personal and professional skills? Do you feel comfortable communicating at various levels of the organization? And do you have to skills to manage and organize the major actions of a project? If this description appeals to you, then you may be interested in joining BDR Thermea Group on the role of PMO Professional!
Business Transformation Initiative
At BDR Thermea we have embraced the digital transformation to deliver a seamless customer journey and are dedicated to winning the Energy Transition. As a result of this, our leadership team has established 8 strategic initiatives designed to support our growth and sustainability in the energy transformation. One of the 8 initiatives is a business transformation program dedicated to simplify, standardize, and improve key business processes. This initiative has the ambition to have one global way of working across the group. This will improve our speed to market, innovation and synergies across the group. The business transformation journey is a country by country rollout for all regions within BDR Thermea. A dedicated team of internal and external people are daily working together to achieve the objectives of this strategic initiative. Business is in the lead within this program with multiple functional workstreams and systems in the area of ERP (SAP S/4 Hana), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and PLM (Teamcenter).
We are looking for a Project management professional to support us within this strategic initiative
This is what we see as your role
Within this position you will be part of group IT. As a member of the business transformation project, you are also a member of the Project Management Team (PMT) reporting directly to the Group IT ERP Programme Manager; supporting in achieving the business transformation objectives. This will involve you working closely with the PMT throughout the project life-cycle of the program rollout in each country. During each phase of the project your role will include initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing out crucial activities in the project charter.
Specifically, your role will include the following specific tasks:
- Central contact person for all project related topics, from administration to logistics to planning to financials
- Establish and monitor project plans and deliverables
- Support project financials (contracts, time registration, invoices)and follow-up with Finance for accurate financial information in BDR financial systems
- Support the project control and administration activities performed by the PMT.
- Provide administrative and logistical support and organization of the program to the project teams to ensure documents are prepared, meeting minutes are completed and shared, meeting rooms and travel is arranged, etc.
- Support in the execution of program communications (internal and external), as well as stakeholder management
Your knowledge, skills, experience and character include
- You have a proven track record of PMO experience, preferably in a complex international organization.
- You are comfortable working in an English language business environment and proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- You have experience communicating at various levels throughout the organization and have good influential skills
- You are analytical and data driven
- Your education is at Bachelor level as a minimum or your hold a certification in ITIL, Lean, 6 Sigma, Agile, PMP Prince II and/or PMI qualified
- You have experience and comfortable using MS Project and other PM tools such as Jira and/or QTest.
- Knowledgeable on Project Management processes, waterfall, and agile methodologies
- You deliver projects on time, you are detail oriented, flexible, reliable and can manage your stakeholders
- You are available to work at least 30 hours a week, and available to devote additional time for "go-live" launches
- Must be willing to travel
What's it like to work at BDR Thermea Group?
You will work in a motivated, innovative organization with a high level of ambition. You'll receive a competitive remuneration package, ability to travel to our sites, and many opportunities for professional development.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
Are you ready to dedicate your career to winning the energy transition?
Apply by clicking the button below and submitting your CV and motivation. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our HR department at .
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a world leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. The Group operates in 82+ countries, employing over 6,500 employees across Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China with annual sales close to €1.8 billion. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee. Learn more about us at www.bdrthermeagroup.com
Kanaal Zuid 106
7332 BD Apeldoorn
P.O. Box 484
7300 AL Apeldoorn